- M&S and Argos have audio versions of their catalogues. (Via James Cridland's blog)
- Newborn babies cry with mother's accent.
- Avatar is the first movie James Cameron's has directed since 1997's Titanic.
- Greenland used to be part of the European Union but it is now one of its overseas territories.
- Nigella Lawson's mother wanted to call her Gondola.
- Tajik (spoken in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Russia) is a modern variety of Persian. It is written with the Cyrillic alphabet but authorities are considering switching to Persian script.
- A cat and a Volkswagen Golf have the same eco-footprint.
7 things I did not know last week
Posted in Uncategorized