7 things I did not know last week

1. Raw/dry denim should not be washed often. If it smells, stick it in the freezer to kill bacteria.
  2. Uffie (one of the many reasons I am kindly requested to listen to my music with headphones at home) provides the vocals for Justice’s The Party.
  3. Mayonnaise does not come from Mayonne (France) but from Mahón (Minorca, Spain).
  4. See Wednesday’s update for item #4 in the list.
  5. A mnemonic aid to remember the names of the various champagne bottle sizes is ‘My Judy Really Makes Splendid Belching Noises’.
  6. Exchanging pecks when going through a kissing gate is a British custom. I thought the people I was walking with were just being extremely friendly.
  7. Cronenberg’s 1996 movie Crash cannot be shown within the City of Westminster (London).
Posted in 7 things
7 comments on “7 things I did not know last week
  1. ugo says:

number 2 means you don’t read me on a regular basis.

😉

2. bitful says:

but I do read you, very regularly too! That’s where I first found out about both Justice and Uffie – thank you for both.

I just had never made the connection between the two.

3. ugo says:

i know i know i know…

🙂

4. veronika says:

I am so curious about how you found our site for number 1!

Thank you, and also thank you for writing interesting things for me to read.

5. Oliver says:

I hate to mention this, but you seem to have an unclosed tag in this post, which means there are only six things you did not know last week instead of seven. Perhaps you should post an update…?

6. bitful says:

Hi Veronika! Thanks for stopping by. I had read in a magazine about not washing denim too often, then tried to find something about it online and I found your site via Google.

Thanks for the info!

7. bitful says:

Nice try Oliver 😉

1 Pings/Trackbacks for "7 things I did not know last week"
  1. […] I'm glad nobody noticed an unclosed tag in one of my last posts, which meant there were only six things I did not know last week instead of seven. […]